Interlibrary Loan (ILL) via ILLiad is offered to York College faculty, staff, currently-enrolled students, and QHSSYC faculty and students.
To Request Books:
- Check CUNY+ to see if the book is in the CUNY library system. If the book is owned by another CUNY library, request via CLICS
- If the book is not owned by a CUNY library, request via ILLiad
- If all CUNY book copies are checked out, on reserve, or unavailable, request via ILLiad
To Request Articles:
- Use ILLiad to request copies of articles you cannot access through York's full-text databases, print journals, or microfilm collection.
- When searching a database, click on the button for online, print, and ILL options
- Do not request an ILL if a journal (vol. & year) is available at York. Check the E-Journals by title or subject link on the library home page to make sure that the journal you need is not in any of our full-text databases. Check CUNY+ or the black binders to see if we have it in print or on microfilm.